(Redirected from Temple of Blood Island)
You've fallen into it now. After your trip on the chessboard, you're across from the headquarters of the High Priest.
Play the chess game in the Temple of Blood and you will be teleported here.
- Missile Room (Stairs in the south of the chamber)
|Name||Type||Exp. Pts.||Maxcon||AC||Skill||Damage||Weapon type||Range||Group|
|Auto Laser Turret||Robot||220||5-25||10||20||6d6+6||Energy||Med||1|
- You must use your Swimming skill to get across the moat. Even success can cause damage from the creatures in the soup. If you prefer to walk into the exterior walls while wading, you can sometimes get, one word per keypress, the phrase 'You've got your balls to the walls.'.
- Despite the fact that the area is crawling with enemies, no random encounters means that if you can find a spot away from active enemies, you can rest then and there.
- The snipers are on the corners of the island. Each drops a rifle; one drops an M1989A1 Nato assault rifle. They are unseen and unattackable until you close in on them.
- You can avoid fighting the Auto Laser Turret by jumping over the pressure plates within the outer gates. Each time you end in a tile on one side, you are asked if you wish to jump over. This includes after the first leap.
- The Blood Priest has the one, true Bloodstaff. Get this.